The CONCORD ELEVATOR brand was established in January 1980 by Mr. D. F. Palkhivala Chairman & Managing Director of ZAINA ELECTRIC & MECHANIC WORKS PVT. LTD. Mr. Palkhivala’s experience in the elevator industry dates back to 1958.
ZAINA ELECTRIC AND MECHANIC WORKS PVT. LTD. was established initially as an elevator maintenance company, to undertake the servicing of elevators in Mumbai. The company progressively evolved into an all encompassing elevator company - designing, manufacturing, installing, replacing, modernizing / renovating and servicing a wide range of elevators with the capability of installations upto 64 floors. The range of products offered are as follows:
- AC GEARLESS Variable speed elevators using Highly Reliable and High Performance 32 Bit Micro controllers with Serial communication CAN BUS technology and AC VVVF Flux Vector Closed Loop (digital feedback) for computed direct leveling and braking distance, suitable for speeds upto 7.0 M/Sec.
- AC GEARED Variable speed elevators using Highly Reliable and High Performance 32 Bit Micro controllers with Serial communication CAN BUS technology and AC VVVF Flux Vector. Closed Loop (digital feedback) for computed direct leveling and braking distance, suitable for speeds upto 2.0 M/Sec.
- MRL - AC GEARLESS AC Variable speed elevators using Highly Reliable and High Performance 32 Bit Micro controllers with Serial communication CAN BUS technology and AC VVVF Flux Vector Closed Loop (digital feedback) for computed direct leveling and braking distance, suitable for speeds upto1.75 M/Sec.
- AC GEARED Variable speed elevators with Highly Reliable and High Performance Micro controllers and AC VVVF inverter, suitable for speeds upto 1.0 M/Sec.
- Intelligent 32 Bit Micro controllers for group controls for upto 12 elevator.
- AC1 Simplex/Duplex Collective/Selective Elevator Systems.
- Hydraulic Elevator Systems, engineered upto 1.00 m/sec. with direct/indirect cylinders.
- Hydraulic Automobile / Car Hoist with Automatic Doors.
- Automobile / Car Elevators with Automatic Doors.
- Escalators suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Applications.
- Walkways, inclined and horizontal suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Applications.
Besides the above range, CONCORD ELEVATOR offers a comprehensive range of innovative features:
- Voice Annunciator System. Automatic Emergency Rescue Device. Special Security / Hospital Emergency Services. Advanced Diagnostic and Remote Monitoring System.
- Dot matrix Scrolling displays.
- LCD displays, Mono chrome and Colour.
- Microprocessor Based Intelligent 154 Criss Cross Beam Door Safety.
- Load Conscious / Anti vibration Car Shoes.
- AC VVVF Closed Loop Belt Driven Auto Door Operators.
- AC VVVF Vector Auto Door Operators.
Today, CONCORD ELEVATOR has a reputation for providing high quality products and services and have justifiably earned the trust of many leading client organizations like Ahura Builders, K. Raheja Corp., Dheeraj (Dewan) Group, Rang Sharda Hotels, Tain Constructions, Mukesh Group (Crystal Shoppers Paradise), Punjab and Maharashtra Co op Bank Ltd., Sun Palazzo Residential Complex (Matulya Mills), Shanudeep Pvt. Ltd. (Mafatlal Group), Unani Medical Center, Kalpataru Builders, Wadhwa Constructions, Sharda Group, Essar, B.D. Petit Parsee General Hospital & Architects like Rusi Khambatta and Associates, J.P Parekh & Sons, Serum Institute of India, Bombay Real Estate Developers Co. Pvt. Ltd, Space Designers Syndicate, Sathe & Associates and innumerable other Commercial / Residential / Hospital Complexes in Western India.
Over the years, CONCORD ELEVATOR has developed design facilities for elevator, escalator and walkway installations and also for electronic and mechanical components. Additionally, manufacturing facilities have also been developed for certain key components namely the elevator controls, button, fixtures, automatic door systems and other mechanical components.
ZAINA ELECTRIC & MECHANIC WORKS PVT. LTD. has a competent and well trained staff comprising of Mechanical, Electrical / Electronic and Software Engineers, Foreman, Technicians, Assistants, Marketing/Sales Executives and Administrative Personnel to ensure the optimal service for it’s clients. ZAINA also has a branch office, field staff and warehouse facilities in Pune, Maharashtra.
ZAINA ELECTRIC & MECHANIC WORKS PVT. LTD. has also diversified into the manufacture and supply of elevator components for other elevator companies in India. The Company’s portfolio has further spread to include the marketing and servicing of related products such as Inclined Elevators, Stair Lifts and Car Parking systems (Mechanical and Automatic).
CONCORD ELEVATOR BRAND PRODUCTS INTEGRATE SAFETY, EXCELLENCE IN DESIGN, PERFORMANCE, RELIABILITY AND ELEGANCE